an awkward situation. an awkward situation.

Reminds me of Eddsworld, eitherway loved the humor and hyperbole used

tylerghardin responds:

eddsworld is great.

The Reward The Reward

I watched this in my intro to game design class a couple months back... Have to say the amount of effort, thought, and emotion put into this is simply mind-blowing. I hope you guys get enough money from your kickstarter to begin a series based off this because I will certainly be watching!

SunCreatureStudio responds:

(small tear running down the cheek with a smile that cannot be hidden away) Thanks! You will be with us, and it is most certanly only because of good people like you!

Science :)) Science :))

I liked it =)

Mechanic Watermelon Mechanic Watermelon

Excellent!

The Story is alright, makes sense as well as ignites a curiosity for the ending.

The Gameplay is indeed rage-inducing!, yet practical and simple to follow.

The Art is stellar! I'm a sucker for simplistic pixel art =3 (and the character looks similar to Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery)

The Music is extremely catchy and mellow, it relaxes the player as well as giving off a vibe of "mockingness" to the constant failure of the players progression through the game.

10/10 for originality and all of the above! Looking forward to playing more games from you TD2TL! =)

Flip It's Flip It's

cool!

quite good imo but lacking something, like backgrounds or animations in the background with the music synced. Overallllll pretty epic puzzle game

Halo:Operation Hope Demo Halo:Operation Hope Demo

Very Promising!

As i started to play i noticed many of the glitches and bugs you must already know about, but what i would like to see in the future of this game is it to be possibly multiplayer! here's a list of some of your glitches

*No running animation
*Title screen/loading screen fail
*Infinite ammo
*no HUD display (health,ammo,possibly items)
*walking off the map via pelican

Haste of the sloth v2 Haste of the sloth v2

I LOOOVE IT. =)

F-777 - Deadlocked (Full) F-777 - Deadlocked (Full)

beautiful, felt repetitive... but I wanted it to be =)

[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

Amazing, please make more songs!

Animated Gif 5 Animated Gif 5

This changed my life.

My favorite Reich My favorite Reich

Epic

For an old art piece it's better than what i could do!, anyhway needs a background