Mechanic Watermelon Mechanic Watermelon

Excellent!

The Story is alright, makes sense as well as ignites a curiosity for the ending.

The Gameplay is indeed rage-inducing!, yet practical and simple to follow.

The Art is stellar! I'm a sucker for simplistic pixel art =3 (and the character looks similar to Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery)

The Music is extremely catchy and mellow, it relaxes the player as well as giving off a vibe of "mockingness" to the constant failure of the players progression through the game.

10/10 for originality and all of the above! Looking forward to playing more games from you TD2TL! =)

Flip It's Flip It's

cool!

quite good imo but lacking something, like backgrounds or animations in the background with the music synced. Overallllll pretty epic puzzle game

Halo:Operation Hope Demo Halo:Operation Hope Demo

Very Promising!

As i started to play i noticed many of the glitches and bugs you must already know about, but what i would like to see in the future of this game is it to be possibly multiplayer! here's a list of some of your glitches

*No running animation
*Title screen/loading screen fail
*Infinite ammo
*no HUD display (health,ammo,possibly items)
*walking off the map via pelican

It`s Raining Cats & Dogs It`s Raining Cats & Dogs

HAHA

very interesting idea... reminds me of Doodle jump except backwards, in order to be good at this game you need amazing reflexes and luck, I myself did poorly due to waking up at 7 in the morning =3. But good game and this would make a nice game on the Iphone/touch/pad.

HS Maze HS Maze

Rofl

Some glitches that i think were incidental some levels you have to go ovr the menu to beat it... PS i got to lvl 15 without cheats =)

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Uniquenesssszz!

Overall one of my favorite interactive games! in my opinion the things below are what i think should be added to the new version of the game if you were going to make one.

-Backgrounds ( new shop tab for buying different backgrounds with perhaps interactive scenery

-More nice items (since 3/4 of the games' items are weapons... which i like)

- AND a skin for Fred the You-tube star!!

BulletTime BulletTime

Dang!

zomg this game is so fun! i let my friend play and he pressed the right mouse instead lol ^.^

Nicely Designed

P.S. .187

-Platform Tutorial- -Platform Tutorial-

...?

Ok......... i followed the tutorial... i have MFP8............ put all the codes in...................... do i test game? if i do, i did and it showed my dude standing next to a long line of text

by the way i found a glitch in the level... but that's not really important

Red Code 2 Red Code 2

...

game doesn't load due to ad... cant play!

Hunt for the Successor Hunt for the Successor

wow

Finished it! you have to make it so much easier next time though so people dont spend more than 3 hours of their lifes to finish it

P.S. the music PWNS! ^.^