an awkward situation. an awkward situation.

Reminds me of Eddsworld, eitherway loved the humor and hyperbole used

tylerghardin responds:

eddsworld is great.

The Reward The Reward

I watched this in my intro to game design class a couple months back... Have to say the amount of effort, thought, and emotion put into this is simply mind-blowing. I hope you guys get enough money from your kickstarter to begin a series based off this because I will certainly be watching!

SunCreatureStudio responds:

(small tear running down the cheek with a smile that cannot be hidden away) Thanks! You will be with us, and it is most certanly only because of good people like you!

Science :)) Science :))

I liked it =)

Autistic Fantasy Autistic Fantasy

Excellent animation and voice acting, but the humor seemed misguided even when setting asie the title

Toons These Days: Ep 17 Toons These Days: Ep 17

Another rant I totally agree with.

Waiting Game (of Thrones) Waiting Game (of Thrones)

very nice for only 5 days!, hope to see moar =3

My 19th Birthday My 19th Birthday

I lol'd, should've made it longer and contain a bit of randomness... but thats just my taste =3

Eternal Saturday Eternal Saturday

i thought the plot was sensible, the animations was exquisite, and I believe this should be frontpaged immediately!

Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel

AWESOME ANIMATION ADN IDEA!!! =D

But you sold out to Machinima =(

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks! And I became a "Director" slightly different than the partnership Oney so hilariously showed us with his Mash*tima animation. I'm not obligated to put anything on their channel, so I could freely put stuff on only here or my youtube, I understand why most good animators turn Machinima down, but I'm a nooby, and they're helping me grow and giving me exposure :)

They're pretty o.k. guys in my book.

Minecraft: TNA Part 6 Minecraft: TNA Part 6

Anyone else catch that Star Wars quote about sand?